Chicken Puttanesca Recipe. These quick and simple steps will teach you how to make chicken putanesca. Now you can make them at home.
Chicken Putanesca Ingredients:
- Chicken Pieces 5 lbs
- Oil Olive ½ cup
- Butter (split in half) ½ lb
- Fajita 4 Way Blend 5 lbs
- Garlic ½ cup
- Olive (Med mix, pitted) 3 cups
- Capers ½ cup
- Tomato Diced 1 can
- Oregano (Fresh) 1 ½ oz
How to make Chicken Putanesca:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place half of the butter and all of the oil in a pre-heated. rondin [large shallow pot] and sear the chicken until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain off excess fat and add remaining butter to the pot
- Add Fajita mix and cook on high heat for 3-5 minutes or until onions are translucent then add garlic and cook 2 minutes more.
- Add tomatoes, capers and olives, bring to a boil.
- Portion into hotel pans.
- Cover and place in a 350° oven for 20 minutes or until
- Stir oregano into sauce, cook 1 minute more and remove
- Serve with soft polenta.