Here an easy to make stuffed chicken breast recipe. It’s a great stuffed chicken breasts recipe. This dish is one of those meals that looks like you spent hours in the kitchen, but quite simple.
Stuffed Chicken Breast Ingredients:
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned, boned and flattened with a mallet.
- 1/2 bunch fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, cumbled
- 4 slices lean bacon
How to make Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix together spinach (cleaned and dried ) mayo, and feta and place a spoonful on the center of each chicken breast.
- Very carefully roll up the chicken so that nothing leaks out, then, starting at one end wrap with bacon strips.
- Two per breast is suggested, but it depends on size.
- When the bacon is wrapped tightly around the chicken you can use toothpicks to hold in place.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until bacon is crispy and chicken has no pink in center.
- Remove from oven and slice into medallions.